Shelby L. Moroney,
Job Title/# Position(s) Open:
SAS/Cobol - (1 position)
Job Location (Include Zip Code):
Department of Veterans Affairs, AITC
Department of Veterans Affairs - AITC
Shift Schedule/Hours Per Week:
ONSITE: Monday – Friday Shift Day Shift 40Hrs
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical engineering discipline
- 10 years work experience
- 2 years of additional work experience can be substituted for 1 year of college
Pre-screening interview by TuckerRose Associates, Interview by Prime Contractor, and interview by Government Manager.
a.Lead Configuration Manager, Build Manager and Application Manager to promote, install and document all project-specific Configuration Items.
b.COBOL CICS Coding is reqiured
c.Project Manager as assigned.
d.Interview contractor candidates for position vacancies.
e.Mentor, support and train newly-hired contractors.
f.Call back support of all mainframe products supported by AITC 321 F&AA.
- Mainframe: Financial Management System (FMS) and Computer Assisted Payment Processing System (CAPPS).
- Open Systems: Management Information Exchange (MINX), Financial Reporting System (FRN), Financial Data Reporting Warehouse (FW1).
- Open Systems and Mainframe (development & testing): Financial Management Business transformation (FMBT), and Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS) pilot projects.
Skills & Tools
COBOL, CICS, SAS, JCL, ENDEVOR, Service Desk Manager, Service Now, Polaris.